WHAT'S GOING ON
• Trunk Show Pop Up Summer Art Sale Saturday, July 16, 11am to 4pm. 4709 NE 19th Ave. just off NE Alberta Street features ceramics by
Maria Lisieski and myself, paintings, prints, sculpture by Lisa Kaser and glass by Katy Lareau
• Sitka Center for Art & Ecology on the Oregon coast is offering my 2-Day Creative Process Workshop July 27-28, 2016
• My 5-day summer workshop, Explorations in Clay: Form, Surface & Essence will focus on the totem, either as symbolic types of sculptural forms or a stacking totem. August 15-19. saraswink.com/news.html
• The commission for New Seasons Market is installed! The new store in Portland's Woodstock neighborhood opened October 21, 2015. I'm offering replicas of the New Seasons pieces in my Etsy Shop, www.etsy.com/shop/saraswink
• A feature article in August-September 2015 issue of Art Doll Quarterly: click on "DOWNLOAD ARTICLE" above.
• Work on display at Row Boat Gallery in Pacific City, OR, Simon Mace Gallery in Port Townsend, WA and Hanson Howard Gallery in Ashland, OR
Add your name to my mailing list: eepurl.com/oElav Make sure you click on "add contact to your address book".
All photos on this site by Harold Oxley