WHAT'S GOING ON
• Sitka Center for Art & Ecology on the Oregon coast is offering my 2-Day Creative Process Workshop July 27-28, 2016. This workshop is full.
• My 5-day summer workshop, Explorations in Clay: Form, Surface & Essence will focus on the totem, either as symbolic types of sculptural forms or a stacking totem. August 15-19. The workshop is full, but you can add your name to the waiting list. saraswink.com/news.html
• Simon Mace Gallery in Port Townsend, WA will be featuring my ceramics along with painter Max Grover's opulent output during September and October.
• I will once again take part in Portland Open Studios October 8, 9 & 15, 16. You're welcome to drop by my studio, say hello, see the art and pick up a Tour Guide.
• I am honored to have been invited to participate in the Sitka Art Invitational November 5 & 6 at the World Forestry Center in Portland.
• The commission for New Seasons Market is installed! The new store in Portland's Woodstock neighborhood opened October 21, 2015. I'm offering replicas of the New Seasons pieces in my Etsy Shop, www.etsy.com/shop/saraswink
• A feature article in August-September 2015 issue of Art Doll Quarterly: click on "DOWNLOAD ARTICLE" above.
• Work on display at Row Boat Gallery in Pacific City, OR, Simon Mace Gallery in Port Townsend, WA and Hanson Howard Gallery in Ashland, OR
Add your name to my mailing list: eepurl.com/oElav Make sure you click on "add contact to your address book".
All photos on this site by Harold Oxley